Washington, D.C. — In anticipation of this week’s landmark Supreme Court cases addressing marriage equality, the following LGBT policy and legal experts from American Progress are available to discuss what to expect from the Court’s review of DOMA and Proposition 8, as well as the political and legal implications of these cases:
- Winnie Stachelberg, Executive Vice President, External Affairs
- Ian Millhiser, Senior Policy Analyst, Constitutional Policy
- Andrew Blotky, Director, Legal Progress
- Aisha C. Moodie-Mills, Advisor, LGBT Policy & Racial Justice
- Zack Ford, Editor, ThinkProgress LGBT at CAP Action
To speak with a CAP expert, please contact Anne Shoup at email@example.com or 202.481.7146.
Related resources from CAP: