Special Interest Takeover
Special interests have launched a sweeping assault on protections for public health, safety and the environment – and unfortunately the Bush administration has given way. Crucial safeguards have been swept aside or watered down; emerging problems are being ignored; and enforcement efforts have been curtailed, threatening to render existing standards meaningless.
• Watch event highlights in streaming video.
• More streaming video: Mark Agrast Intro, Carol Browner; Gary Bass; Dr. Landragin, Q&A; Panel
• Listen to event in streaming audio.
• Download Carol Browner’s complete speech as MP3 file. (right click, save)
• Download speech highlights as MP3 files: clip 1, clip 2 (right click, save)