Where are the opportunities for education reform in the coming year? What is President Obama doing on education reform in his Fiscal Year 2011 budget? Why invest in new types of education funding now?
For more information, see:
- An Opportunity for Education Reform: A Look at Fiscal Year 2011 Education Appropriations
- Status Quo vs. Innovation: How Will Congress Choose to Invest in Our Schools?
- Recruit, Train, and Retain: Congressional Appropriations Offer an Opportunity to Improve Access to Great Teachers and Leaders
- Steady as She Goes: The Case for Maintaining Title I Funding at Current Levels for Fiscal Year 2011
- i3 Brings Innovation to Education: Congress Should Appropriate Additional Funds to the Investing in Innovation Fund
The positions of American Progress, and our policy experts, are independent, and the findings and conclusions presented are those of American Progress alone. A full list of supporters is available here. American Progress would like to acknowledge the many generous supporters who make our work possible.
Senior Policy Adviser