Washington, D.C. — The following experts from the Center for American Progress are available to discuss President Barack Obama’s upcoming announcement about his plans to take executive action on immigration and provide relief to a portion of the nation’s undocumented immigrant population:
- Angela Maria Kelley, Vice President, Immigration Policy
- Marshall Fitz, Director, Immigration Policy
- Vanessa Cárdenas, Vice President, Progress 2050 (English/Spanish)
- Michele L. Jawando, Vice President, Legal Progress
- Sarah Audelo, Policy Director, Generation Progress
For more information, please contact Tanya S. Arditi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.741.6258.