Washington, D.C. — This week, the following experts from the Center for American Progress will be available to comment on the new House Republican budget proposal, scheduled to be released tomorrow by House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan (R-WI):
- Neera Tanden, President, Center for American Progress
- Melissa Boteach, Vice President, Half in Ten and Poverty and Prosperity Program
- Harry Stein, Associate Director for Fiscal Policy, Center for American Progress
- Daniel J. Weiss, Senior Fellow and Director of Climate Strategy, Center for American Progress
- Daniella Gibbs Léger, Senior Vice President for American Values and New Communities, Center for American Progress
- Igor Volsky, Managing Editor, ThinkProgress
To speak with a CAP expert on the Ryan budget proposal and what it will mean, please contact Katie Peters at 202.741.6285 or firstname.lastname@example.org.