AVAILABLE FOR COMMENT: CAP Russia Experts on Armed Services Committee Hearing
Washington, D.C. — Center for American Progress Foreign Policy and National Security experts are available for comment after today’s hearing in the U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee on Russia’s hacking of the U.S. election.
- William Danvers – CAP Senior Fellow for National Security and International Policy
- Vikram Singh – CAP Vice President for National Security and International Policy
- Moscow on the Potomac by the CAP National Security and International Policy Team
- U.S. and Russian Relations Under Trump and Putin by William Danvers
- A Threat to U.S. Democracy: Congress Must Investigate Allegations of Russian Hacks by Ken Gude
For more information on this topic or to speak with an expert, contact Tom Caiazza at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.481.7141.