AVAILABLE FOR COMMENT: CAP Middle East Experts on President Obama’s Saudi Visit
Washington, D.C. — Over the next two days, President Barack Obama will visit Saudi Arabia for meetings with Saudi King Salman and other leaders from the Gulf Cooperation Council. Middle East experts from the Center for American Progress’ National Security and International Policy team will be available for comment on the president’s trip and its impact on the economic, political, and security relationship between the United States and Saudi Arabia.
Experts available for comment include:
- Rudy deLeon, Senior Fellow
- Daniel Benaim, Council on Foreign Relations International Affairs Fellow at CAP
- Peter Juul, Policy Analyst
- Hardin Lang, Senior Fellow
- Brian Katulis, Senior Fellow
- How Saudi Arabia Is Expanding Its Role in the Middle East by Brian Katulis for The Wall Street Journal
- The Twilight of Saudi Power by Brian Katulis for The Atlantic
- How Cheap Oil is Changing the Gulf by Daniel Benaim for The National Interest
For more information on this topic or to speak with an expert, contact Tom Caiazza at email@example.com or 202.481.7141.