AVAILABLE FOR COMMENT: CAP Experts on Tonight’s State of the Union Address
Washington, D.C. — The following Center for American Progress experts are available to provide analysis in anticipation of tonight’s State of the Union address:
- Neera Tanden, President, Center for American Progress
- Gov. Ted Strickland, President, Center for American Progress Action Fund; Counselor, Center for American Progress
- Carmel Martin, Executive Vice President, Policy
- Winnie Stachelberg, Executive Vice President, External Affairs
- Arkadi Gerney, Senior Vice President, Campaigns and Strategies, Center for American Progress Action Fund; Senior Vice President, Center for American Progress
- Daniella Gibbs Léger, Senior Vice President, Communications and Strategy
- Vanessa Cárdenas, Vice President and Demographic Expert (English and Spanish)
Additionally, here are some of the policies and related CAP work that could be highlighted in Tuesday’s speech.
For more information or to speak to an expert, contact Katie Murphy at email@example.com or 202.495.3682.