Samuel Charap, Associate Director for Russia and Eurasia at American Progress, and Caroline Wadhams, Director for South Asia Security Studies at American Progress, are available for comment on the NATO summit, the Afghan transition, U.S.-European relations and Turkey.
To learn more information read:
- The United States’ Role in European Security Under the Obama Administration: Reset with Russia and Reassurance for Allies Provide Key Security Dividends
- Obama’s Russia reset is crucial for European Security
- Governance in Afghanistan: Looking Ahead to What We Leave Behind
- The Transformation of U.S.-Russia Relations
- Understanding Post-Referendum Turkey: Middle East Progress Interviews Senior Fellow Michael Werz
To talk to CAP experts on these issues, please contact Laura Pereyra at email@example.com or 202.471.6258.