Washington, D.C. — Ahead of Monday’s expected Supreme Court ruling on Sebelius v. Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc., the following Center for American Progress experts are available to comment on the Court’s decision and provide analysis on the case’s far-reaching implications beyond deciding whether businesses have the right to withhold contraceptive insurance coverage:
- Neera Tanden, President
- Donna Barry, Director, Women’s Health and Rights Program
- Joshua Field, Deputy Director, Legal Progress
- Ian Millhiser, Senior Constitutional Policy Analyst
- Bishop Gene Robinson, Senior Fellow
- STATEMENT: CAP President Neera Tanden on the Supreme Court’s Oral Arguments in Sebelius v. Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc.
- Discrimination? Corporate Loopholes? Law Avoidance? Hobby Lobby’s Potentially Slippery Slope by Joshua Field
- When ‘Religious Liberty’ Was Used To Deny All Health Care To Women And Not Just Birth Control by Ian Millhiser (ThinkProgress)
- Religious Leaders Speak Up In Support Of Obamacare’s Birth Control Coverage by Tara Culp-Ressler (ThinkProgress)
- If Hobby Lobby Wins, It Will Be Even Worse For Birth Control Access Than You Think by Tara Culp-Ressler (ThinkProgress)
- Infographic: Hobby Lobby’s Slippery Slope by Joshua Field
For more information or to speak to an expert, contact Chelsea Kiene at email@example.com or 202.478.5328.