Washington, D.C. – The following experts from the Center for American Progress will be available to provide reactions to President Barack Obama’s address tomorrow on growing the nation’s economy from the middle out:
- Neera Tanden, President of the Center for American Progress
- Michael Linden, Managing Director, Economic Policy
- Jennifer Erickson, Director, Competitiveness & Economic Growth
- Heather Boushey, Chief Economist
To arrange time to speak with an expert, please contact Katie Peters at email@example.com or 202.741.6285.
Related resources on the economy:
- 300 Million Engines of Growth: A Middle-Out Plan for Jobs, Businesses, and a Growing Economy, edited by Jennifer Erickson and Michael Ettlinger (Press release)
- It’s Time to Hit the Reset Button on the Fiscal Debate by Michael Linden (Press release)
- The American Middle Class, Income Inequality, and the Strength of our Economy: New Evidence in Economics by Heather Boushey and Adam Hersh (Press release)
- Additional CAP resources about Middle-Out Economics can be found on this resource page.