On November 10, the Center for American Progress will host a moderated conversation with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and CAP President Neera Tanden. They will discuss a range of issues, including Iran, Israeli-Palestinian relations, and regional concerns, as well as ways to strengthen the partnership between Israel and the United States.
- A Progressive Foreign Policy—and a Whole Lot of Work—Pay Off on Iran Nuclear Agreement
By Vikram Singh, October 28, 2015
- Implementing the Iran Nuclear Agreement
By Christine Parthemore, September 10, 2015
- Strengthening the Foundations of U.S.-Israel Ties at a Time of Change in the Middle East
By Brian Katulis and Dan Arbell, April 22, 2015
- Ensuring that the Nuclear Agreement Effectively Constrains Iran
By Brian Katulis, Shlomo Brom, Peter Juul, and Hardin Lang, July 17, 2015
- Countering Iran’s Destabilizing Actions in the Middle East
By Peter Juul, Brian Katulis, and Shlomo Brom, July 17, 2015
- 5 Key Findings from CAP’s Recent Discussions in the Middle East
By Rudy deLeon, Brian Katulis, and Matthew Duss, March 19, 2013
- Window of Opportunity for a Two-State Solution
By Brian Katulis, Marc Lynch, and Robert C. Adler, July 15, 2009
Accessibility: Closed-captioned-enabled video will be posted following the conclusion of the event.
If you require ADA-related accommodations for your in-person attendance at this event, please email email@example.com as soon as possible so that we may assist you.
Closed-captioned-enabled video will be posted following the conclusion of the event.