How will families be affected by health care costs if we don’t pass reform this year? How will health reform help women? Why would incremental approaches to health care fail to solve our health care problems?
Check back soon to hear Sen. Daschle discuss health care and seniors.
See also Sen. Daschle’s series from earlier this year on why we need health care reform.
For more information about CAP’s health care policies, see:
- Financing Health Care Reform: A Plan to Ensure the Cost of Reform Is Budget-Neutral
- Too Sick for Health Care: How Insurers Limit and Deny Care in the Individual Health Insurance Market
- The Two Trillion Dollar Solution: Saving Money by Modernizing the Health Care System
- Payment Reform to Improve Health Care: Ways to Move Forward
- Coverage When It Counts: How Much Protection Does Health Insurance Offer and How Can Consumers Know?
The positions of American Progress, and our policy experts, are independent, and the findings and conclusions presented are those of American Progress alone. A full list of supporters is available here. American Progress would like to acknowledge the many generous supporters who make our work possible.
Distinguished Senior Fellow