What is “bending the cost curve”? What can we do to bend the cost curve? How can health reform legislation help?
For more information, see:
- Financing Health Care Reform: A Plan to Ensure the Cost of Reform Is Budget-Neutral
- Too Sick for Health Care: How Insurers Limit and Deny Care in the Individual Health Insurance Market
- The Two Trillion Dollar Solution: Saving Money by Modernizing the Health Care System
- Payment Reform to Improve Health Care: Ways to Move Forward
- Coverage When It Counts: How Much Protection Does Health Insurance Offer and How Can Consumers Know?
The positions of American Progress, and our policy experts, are independent, and the findings and conclusions presented are those of American Progress alone. A full list of supporters is available here. American Progress would like to acknowledge the many generous supporters who make our work possible.