Ask the Expert: Health Reform Helps Women and Families
How will families be affected by health care costs if we don’t pass reform this year? How will health reform help women? Why would incremental approaches to health care fail to solve our health care problems?
Check back soon to hear Sen. Daschle discuss health care and seniors.
See also Sen. Daschle’s series from earlier this year on why we need health care reform.
For more information about CAP’s health care policies, see:
- Financing Health Care Reform: A Plan to Ensure the Cost of Reform Is Budget-Neutral
- Too Sick for Health Care: How Insurers Limit and Deny Care in the Individual Health Insurance Market
- The Two Trillion Dollar Solution: Saving Money by Modernizing the Health Care System
- Payment Reform to Improve Health Care: Ways to Move Forward
- Coverage When It Counts: How Much Protection Does Health Insurance Offer and How Can Consumers Know?
To speak with our experts on this topic, please contact:
Print: Katie Peters (economy, education, poverty, Half in Ten Education Fund)
202.741.6285 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Print: Anne Shoup (foreign policy and national security, energy, LGBT issues, health care, gun-violence prevention)
202.481.7146 or email@example.com
Print: Crystal Patterson (immigration)
202.478.6350 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Print: Madeline Meth (women's issues, Legal Progress, higher education)
202.741.6277 or email@example.com
Spanish-language and ethnic media: Tanya Arditi
202.741.6258 or firstname.lastname@example.org
TV: Lindsay Hamilton
202.483.2675 or email@example.com
Radio: Chelsea Kiene
202.478.5328 or firstname.lastname@example.org